Saturday, January 17, 2009

Riverene Projects, Town, Villagers, and Map!

This is for an update on Riverene! Please enjoy the many pictures and please read the text!













Projects Done: Mashi and Pakera are done! Here is a picture of Mashi.


















New Villager: Scoot moved in. Need to edit him!
















You guys all voted Town #2 none for Town #1 XD















New Project: Aerial! Made by MrMan011

Name: Aerial
Species: Octupus
Gender: Female
Personality: Snobby
Birthday: November 23rd
Furniture Set: Princess theme (Gracie)
Music: K.K. Lullaby
Catchphase: bubbly
Picture Inscription: "Down there they call me Princess of the Deep"
Description: Bright white skin with dark blue under (suction-cups, inside of mouth, whatever else). Green eyes with lightblue eyeshadow. Light blue cheeks. Yellow star on the back of her head.



7 comments:

  1. You have my Scoot!
    Scoot just moved out of my village, so that's why you have him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Keno!!! And looking at the time, I believe that you're not banned from ACC anymore!!!! :D
    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's the brick palace one redspear. Yes I'm finally unbanned :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Aerial looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HORRAY KENO IS UNBANNED YAAAAAAA


    I LIKE THE GATE AND MASHI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aerial is my favorite NPC villager in my town at the moment. I dunno why she's just awesome

    ReplyDelete