Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rofltown: Hacked Town

Here is my hacked town map:



















Details:
The bottom island includes every main building...

That little bump in the center is where my house is located...
The signs and neighbor's houses are on the strip of land below the river (cutting through my town)...
The top left hill includes player's 2, 3, and 4's houses...
The top right hill has nothing on it...


The island that includes the top left hill is "forest"...
The island that includes the top right hill is "pine forest"...
The middle strip includes no trees...
The strip above the main island is "fruit forest"...
The main island includes money trees...


Hoorah for hacks!


Btw, my photo album has been updated...
At the end is my BETA hacked town's flaws...

2 comments:

  1. Yay you used my idea too about putting all the main building on one island!! :D
    I'm thinking about hacking my Wii cause i think i talked my dad into it but i'm not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete