Monday, January 12, 2009

The Answers Come In....

ACC emailed me back the results of my ban. I immediately scroll down to the bottom to see how long I shall be banned. I gasp. "Why is the world so cruel...?" I thought to myself. The unvanquished truth was in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. A sad dark feeling came over me. "Well there's always the blog..." I thought again, and than looked back at the email. I laughed.

Yup, I thought the 4th Violation was a "5" instead of a "4". So I'm coming back to ACC Saturday, 9:00 P.M. ACC Time, shall be my unban time. Though I won't be on till Sunday as I'll be at a party! Can't wait to see my peeps!

5 comments:

  1. That is some good news xD...
    Your "peeps" need you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I miss my peeps. I need them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the ban do to hacking? If so, that sucks. ACC really needs to lighten their rules, especially in minor departments like that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so if u get violated another time ur banned from the website

    ReplyDelete