Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Notice: NPC Texture Files and Patterns

If anyone that hacks is intrested in my NPC textures, please notify me...
You can ask me by email (poring95@cox.net) or commenting...

Also... Someone replaced all my patterns, so I am looking for newer and awesomer ones...

Donations of awesome clothes patterns are appreciated... If you wanna sell or trade, that's fine, too...

More news: I have been thinking about making a club... Club members would have access to my town, see bonus pictures, be notified about secret projects and stuff, etc...

If you are interested in this, please comment below... But if no one is interested, then it will not happen... To become a member (if I make it), you must:

  • Be active on the thread...
  • Be active on the blog...
  • Be kind...
  • And whatever else I can think of...

17 comments:

  1. I know who replaced all the patterns but i won't tell ;)
    And can i join the club? It sounds cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's wolftamer9 from acc, and I have a simple suggestion... the awesome... Jonny the Flammable Monkey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a really cool pattern that i would be willing to share with you! PT me on ACC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should be in the club, as I am a fellow hacker, first to join the blog when you made it, and have given a lot of credit to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... Keno would definately be in the club... xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about good 'ol brawlermatt?! xD (Me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The people that have wified with me more than once (yes Matt, that means you) will also be in the club...
    Remember:
    -Active on thread/blog
    -Be kind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I be in the club?
    Also I made some really cool patterns for you!
    I even made a pro patttern saying Hacking_Fun on front, Roflman on the back, and Hacker on each arm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never knew you could write on the shirts...
    My words just come out as blobs...

    Are they readable?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would really like to be in the club!

    ReplyDelete
  11. am i already in since im an author?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah they're readable...
    cuz remember my pie shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to join~ ^o^ I mean, if I could. xD
    I flagged your thread, post (sometimes. -_-) and check the blog regularly. Soo... xD I dunno. I'm probably not a regular, but I'm clueless. x3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man....I'd Love to Join Your club!
    Soz on your patterns......

    ReplyDelete
  15. can i join ur hackers of tomorrow club

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have a cool trifoce pattern it is pretty sweet


    and an awesome batman one i accuired from wifing

    ReplyDelete
  17. This club sounds interesting!

    BTW, I'd be happy to get Jasmine's textures. Hope just moved out of my town, and I'm wanting another custom character living in my town.

    ReplyDelete