Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Really Really Bad News

As everyone knows you need an SD Card to hack Homebrew. My brother is utterly obsessive with Rock Band 2. There's this new feature or something where you put songs on your SD Card and bring it to the Wii and it becomes a song on Rock Band. When he tried it out it didn't work and blamed me with Homebrew and everything. Since it's his SD Card he threatened to take it away from me, thus never letting me hack again until I get an SD Card. He might do it, I don't know yet. But even if I do get an SD Card, I still need to re-install homebrew and everything.

I just have to wait for my brother's decision..

6 comments:

  1. ouch, thats bad
    you want me to give you all the links for the downloads?
    just helping you out til u get an sd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all the links, just might take awhile. I'm going to quickly use it right now when he's not here to show a new NPC

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks. Good thing my sister hates the Wii and all my dad likes to play is Wii sports and winter sports. So i mainly have the Wii and my SD card (that i'm getting tomorrow) all to myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy a new SD card for him, and copy all his files to the new one. That should satisfy him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or just buy a new SD card and give it to him so all your saved stuff is still on your SD card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for telling me x3

    ReplyDelete