Sunday, January 18, 2009

A New Character! Finally!

I finally started on a new character. Her name's Phoenee. And she was the winner of the contest I hosted yesterday. I've actually done very little to her so she looks too much like Amelia for my liking. Plus, if you can notice, she's part headless. I tried to edit Amelia's "mohawk" of black feathers, and for some reason it appeared invisible in the game. I'll have to continue to work on figuring that problem out. It's not good to have part of your head missing!

Here's Phoenee's info.
Name: Phoenee (Fee-nee)
Species: Eagle
Gender: Female
Personality: Snooty
Birthday: June 21st
Furniture set: Western Theme (Note she doesn't have the wallpaper and rug)
Wall/Floor: Persian Wall/Persian Rug
.Music: K.K. Salsa
Catchphrase: fiery
Picture Description: Embrace the flame of life!
Description: A pink bird with red streaks of feathers here and there. Has eyes that look slightly like they have fire in them. Enjoys wearing the red tye-dye.
I've basically followed her details directly so far. I did however change her birthday to the 20th instead. Sydney has her's on the 21st and I wanted Phoenee to have a day to her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment