Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NOTICE: No Cussing Please

In my last post a comment mention a cuss that is not appropriate for some young viewers who view our blog. It was posted by Anonymous, but you know who you are. You also called my brother something that is very offensive to me, for even if my brother can be a pain, he's still my brother. And also I like Rock Band, play it once in awhile and you shouldn't just spam the comment usage, insulting my brother, and possibly offending other people who play Rock Band/Guitar Hero. If this happens again, with hacking's permission, I may ban the comment option.

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! Who was it! Let me at 'em! Oh let me at 'em! I'll teach them to curse on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How immature. Sorry about that Keno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's very immature Andro. If we (me and hacker) find out who did it we may ban them from the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Keno! Admin power xD...!

    No potty mouthed sailors on this blog!
    Wanna cuss? Go to a bar :D...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. But I was rather skeptical on the matter of it, because I did not want you to loose your hacking because of some internet lie that fooled your brother.

    ReplyDelete