Monday, January 19, 2009

Advertisement

Hey guys... Vib told me that people were selling Animal Crossing: City Folk items on Ebay and I checked it out...

Found this cool package:
If anyone wants to buy the "ELITE ITEM AND BELL PACK", then visit this link...
Also found this one... More than the Elite pack, but contains less stuff...
This one lacks compared to the other two, but costs soooooooo much... O.o

This is for people who are willing to spend money for Animal Crossing...

Hmm... people are making so much money off of items I could get easily... Hmm...

5 comments:

  1. Wow who in the world would actually buy stuff for ACCF off of eBay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but this looks like an easy way to make moneh... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny. Who sells ACCF stuff on Ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... If I could see items I could get $50 which would be enough to get that Gamebridge! Now all I need is a bidder... Now where do I get one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should just get lightsabers and Japanese exclusives and throw in a few royal crowns and call it "The Hacker's Bundle". Sell it for like 60 bucks and there, you're rich ;)

    ReplyDelete