Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Character: Fern

I've made a new character. Her name's Fern. I create the idea of her a while ago on my "Create Your Own New Character" thread.



She's now complete!! At least, in my opinion. Please tell me if there's anything else that should be fixed that I missed.



Here's here information:

Name: Fern
Species: Squirrel
Gender: Female
Personality: Normal
Music: K.K. Metal
Wall/Floor: Basement Wall and Floor
Furniture: "Fire items"
Catchphrase: ...blazen
Description: Forest green squirrel with almond shaped eyes with red irises. The swirl on her tail changes in color from dark red to orange.











6 comments:

  1. Wow she's awesome! And her room is sweet!!! What wallpaper is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the room
    i cant really see the pic >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edited post to make pictures bigger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. She's one of my more favored creation ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should change the red to a green color. That's my opinion but otherwise she looks good =)

    ReplyDelete