Saturday, January 10, 2009

Riverene, Soon to be A Vacation Spot!

Due to my inactivity in hacking, NPC editing, etc. I decided to make a town that's summer only, and used some ideas from Roflman's NPC Edit Thread.

An Idea from from NPC Edit Thread:
A Huge Island with all Main Buildings - Credit to RockStar411

There will be more such as one side of the town full of neighbors while the other is a maze of tree's to get to City Island. I will post picture once the beta version of the town is done!

4 comments:

  1. FC:2535-7396-8320
    Name: Hotshot
    Town: Rad Town

    PT me if you added me please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keno, can i ever visit my idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. rockstarr411 you'll be able too. I think you, Carter, and Matt should be the three who vote..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok :D

    But the only problem is that i know you always open your gates at night and i'm not allowed on Wii past 7pm.

    ReplyDelete