Thursday, January 8, 2009

Notice: The Bell Tree Forums

Tried out "The Bell Tree" a few days ago...
Those people were not happy about having a hacker in their presence...

So to try to be welcomed, I answered some questions and discussed topics...

Then, I saw someone posted about the Villager editing...
I posted some examples, but did not post any hacking material... I was still asked by the moderator (stormcommander) to remove any hacking info and to read the rules...
It didn't say anything about what I did so I ignored it...

Then I decided to open a costume shop there (which I will open to you blog readers later...)
I made the prices cheap and affordable and people asked some questions about the store...
Then a guy asked why I was selling things if I could hack them...
I told him I wanted people to able to have the costumes they wanted, but due to the constant ranting about the "Animal Crossing Economy"... I put a price on them...

He said "oh" and we just moved on... Then, stormcommander again...
On his next PM, he threatened to remove my account unless I removed ALL mention of hacking (which wasn't on the rules) and got a name change...
Well I did all that stuff he asked... And he shut down my costume shop (even though I did everything he told me...) and had more news... I wasn't allowed to trade FC's or trade items...

After that, I concluded: "This website sucks..."
I still go on the site to answer questions, just not Wifi...

If your too lazy to read the review... The Bell Tree is not a good website for hackers...!

Also, if you're wondering about The Serenity Project...
I accidentally corrupted my save data, so I'm using an old one...
She will be done soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i deffinalty will not be checking out that website anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked it out, and they were offended because I said I was from ACC. Everyone on that site has something against ACC...

    ReplyDelete