Saturday, January 10, 2009

ACC Ban Unknown For How Long

ACC banned me on the day I was supposed to show three people the beta version of Riverene Vacation Spot. Please do not ask me why I got banned, as that is personal. I do not know if I'm permabanned or just banned for a week. Hopefully just a week. I haven't recieved the email from ACC yet, so I don't know how long I will be banned. Brawlermatt, Carter, and hacker I'm going to let you three be the ones in the Riverene Vacation spot.

I'm still planning on opening it from 11-12 ACC Time. If your reading this please post on Hacking Fun's NPC edit thread that I was banned, but will still have my gates open from 11-12 ACC time for Brawlermatt, Carter, and Hacker.

If I'm permabanned I will still be updating this thread with hacking updates and such.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah it does. Gates will be open in about a half an hour to an hour....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get unbanned soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Kat... I emailed ACC asking how long was I banned, because they still haven't sent me the e-mail. I'm still awaiting my response, and will post the bad or good news.

    ReplyDelete