Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A sad day for a Hacker

So I was gone from my Wii for about 5 days. Once I got back I thought I should play some Animal Crossing: City Folk. I played for awhile and fell asleep. The next day I woke up did my normal routine and thought I should play some more Animal Crossing. I thought I should redo my town so I went to the Homebrew channel. Nothing loaded. I opened up the SD slot to see if my SD card was there. It was gone..... I checked my computer to see if it was there. No it wasn't there either. I looked for an hour but still nothing. I either will have to find my SD card or buy a new one. Anybody know where it might be?

8 comments:

  1. How are we supposed to know if we don't know your house? =P

    Three words...Orbit the Alien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, try to think... what was the last thing you did with it? Add stuff onto the SD card, or use the stuff on the Wii? It might be under the computer table/desk, or sitting down next the Wii or near-by. Hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you were robbed :O...
    He was going for the Wii, then he saw you had HACKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you Ever Put It In Your Pockets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently bought another one and making NPC Edits right now.

    ReplyDelete