Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hey, it's Andro!!

This is Michelle. She was my first creation. I replaced her with Mott when I found out he was moving. Although, by the time she was packed up and about to leave, I realized that she was too incomplete to let out into the WiFi World. Her eyes were no problem, but her cheeks and positions of her spots were really hard to place. She's still in need of perfection and on my idea list for a rainy day.
This is my second creation and my best so far, Hope. She was an idea from my "Create a Character" thread from the same person who created Serenity. She seemed like an easy and interesting project so I decided to try her. I believe she turned out much like her description. She was meant to turn out as sky blue, but ended up lavender instead. Her eyes are also very large. I personally like them big, but I'll talk to her creator and see if he'd want me to change anything else.
I've also followed her houseplans to a similar pattern. Her song, wall/floor, and furniture are all set. I'll post a picture of her in her house as soon as I see her in it, which I've yet to experience.
As of right now, she's complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment