Monday, December 29, 2008

Notice: Affiliates?

Hmm... I've been looking around other Animal Crossing: City Folk blogs and realized most of them have affilitates...
I think I may need to advertise this blog...

Have awesome Photoshop (or Paint, Gimp, etc.) skills?
Using a picture from my photo album, make an affiliate banner for this blog!
Upload the small banner, link, thing, to a image hosting site and post the link (Either through comments, email, or PT at ACC)!

If you need the original NPC selected colors, here they are:
MechaBob-Gray
Catboot-Brown
Bowzo-Red
Jasmine-Dark Blue
Zombob-Green/gray and anything in between
Brutis-Purple
Bunsen-Orange
Orbit-Bright green

Have fun creating!

Also, still looking for authors...
And I was just at GameStop and my uncle gave me an awesome holiday promotional poster...
Playing: Chess Titans

3 comments:

  1. Hey, have you visited my blog? I can create a simple, yet somewhat aesthetically pleasing, banner if you want. And then I'll stick it in my affiliates box. : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a quickie! It has several transparent spots, so the background will show through depending on where you put it. : D
    Click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I e-mailed you some samples Hacking_Fun

    ReplyDelete