Monday, December 29, 2008

Gecko Working and Villager Movement Mention

After many hours of searching, and researching, I discovered why me Gecko would not work. Ever since I got Gecko and installed the codes and my SD Card it went to a blank screen. I commented on a tutorial on Youtube about my problem, and the next day someone said, "Take out your memory cards". I realized that I had my memory cards inserted into the Wii. I took them out, tried it and it worked. I can now finally customize villagers' houses.
Azula says she's moving out. I'm going to replace her with Huck, to go into the wifi world. If you want to wifi to get Huck, PT Keno123 on Animal Crossing Community!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, 'cept that the changes made in villagers houses do not stay...
    If you find a code that has permanent effects, let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hacker...
    I got an SD card so I'm gonna try and download homebrew.
    Where can you download it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to search up "homebrew channel" on Google...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a code that allows you to, like, pick up and place down furniture in villagers (or anyone's) home as if it were your own? I'd think there would be...

    And is it possible to change a villager's shirt?

    ReplyDelete