Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Notice: Intro

I made a blog! Animal Crossing Community got kinda overcrowded...

If you don't know what I do, I edit and use hacks on Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii...

Here, I will be posting updates, pictures, and other stuff about my NPC modifying...

You can comment on these things by using the comment button below...

Here is my thread on ACC (Animal Crossing Community)...

If you want to Wifi, PT me on Animal Crossing Community...
Playing: Animal Crossing: City Folk

5 comments:

  1. hey its lime here! your awesome hacking by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Brawlermatt here! I want to meet some of your animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those animals are amuater. ~ricky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cause I know you can make your own villagers look real...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be a stuck up snob Ricky. I highly doubt-actually I'm 100% sure that Roflman can do better than you...

    ReplyDelete